Wednesday, December 19, 2007

eleven


may 2007

On this day eleven years ago Adam and I came as two and left as one. It's amazing how much you become a part of one another once you're married and committed to each other's happiness.

I have a lot to thank him for. He has been apart of my life for more than a 1/3 of it and I have learned more about living in that time then I ever thought possible. He has taught me to love and to trust. To do and to be. To live and to give.

Most importantly I have learned the process of understanding each other and creating an eternal marriage is on going. You're never complete, but always forming, always shaping into where you are at the moment just in time to change and mold into something new, more beautiful than before.

Adam my love, I love you dearly and with my whole heart. You are everything I ever wanted even when I didn't know it. Thank you for your patience, your love, and for 11 memorable years. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary. Your sentiments are beautiful!

Bond Girl 007 said...

what a sweet tribute, I can only imagine his sentiments to you too...congratulations on those wise wise words and for a marvelous future and eternity together. May the Lord bless you always. Received your card...thank you soo much it is very cute and sweet.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Congrats!

jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary!!!

melanie said...

Happy Anniversary! Eleven years, wow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I love what you write about your husband. It is refreshing and uplifting. I admire you and your appreciation for him. It is a fine example to the rest of us.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! thoughtful words on a special day.

Lucy said...

Happy Twin Anniversary! I'm still chuckling about your comment to me last week. Yay for December 19, 1996. Looks like we both knew what we were doing back then:)

Diana said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you two. You have so much to be grateful for and you are evolving beautifully.

Price Cream Parlor said...

Happy Anniversary!

michelle said...

so sweet!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...