
One of the games we're having is the popular guess how many candies are in the jar and the closest one wins. I was just going to add candy in the jars with a ribbon on top or something like that, but then I found this great idea. You can find the labels here. My photo is not doing it justice, but it's such a simple way to make the jar more festive.

Adam decorated pingpong balls to look like eyeballs for a relay race.

Each of my girls are inviting several friends from school and we invited cousins as well so we're planning on a bunch of kids. Instead of doing treat bags I bought random party favors from target and with the help of these tags I made, I'm going to put them together as the prizes.
items in the works: I've made cupcakes and with Lori's help we'll finish them up on the day of the party. We're doing pumpkin bowling and the bottles (or pins) have been spray painted white...all Adam needs to do is finish them off to look like ghosts. We're having a witches hat ring toss and I'm still looking for two good witches hats, however, I do have the rings...glow in the dark bracelets. I've bought all the food and like the cupcakes, it just comes down to getting it all put together that day.
I admit to being a little uncertain. It's a busy time and it's one more things, right? Well, today I'm singing a different tune. It's fun to see it all come together and watch how excited my girls are for Halloween to come.
Have a great day.
9 comments:
Sooooooo cute! You have great ideas!!!
Looks like it is going to be a fun party! You are creative as ever! I LOVE those labels... I think I am going to download them so I have them for next year. We need to get together again soon!
Wow. You make the pumpkins I carved for Halloween seem understated. I bet your girls are so excited with everything so festive.
Can I come? :)
I saw those labels the other day and wished I had a reason to use them! So cute.
I got my piture today! It totally brightee my bed ridenned ay! I've alway wanted those ja, but U love them in the photo netter! Thank you, You have no iea how muh I neee that pick me up!
Amy, it sounds awesome... not that I would expect any less! I can't wait to see all you've done. It's going to be so much fun. Thanks for all your hard work. See you tomorrow!
Everything looks awesome! The invitation turned out so cool that we may have to leave on the fridge even after the party is over.
The kids are super excited about the party and we will be rushing right after their class parties to get there in time.
Thanks for the tip on those labels!! I found a cute "witches brew" label for water bottles several weeks ago, that I used for my daughter's class party. These ones you show here are so clever and I am certainly going to keep them in mind for next year!
Post a Comment