Monday, October 18, 2010

over the weekend | bw

We spent another weekend downtown taking Bella and Megan to rehearsals for their big concert Saturday night at the Conference Center. Instead of going back and forth we decided to make another Saturday of it and spend the time roaming the city.

















We ended the night with the concert the girls have been working so hard on. There were so many kids I wasn't sure if I would be able to see them, but luckily Megan was in the back (or front for me) so I got a great view of her and as long as I used my telephoto lens I was able to find Bella and watch her through my camera. It was a crazy day, but a lot of good togetherness.

After the two weekends downtown I have learned a) that Adam wants to live in the city as soon as possible (what? news to me) and b) I really love our town.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I don't know about you but I am definitely ready to be done with the Celebration music. It seems like we've been working on that (and little else) forever.

I think your downtown shots are all fantastic. Seriously, I don't know how you do it!

amy gretchen said...

Yes, I will be glad to move on from the celebration, of course for us that means Christmas music until January.

It was fun to run into you.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...