
So I thought a gratitude list was long over due.
--i am grateful for a husband who understands me.
--i am grateful he always comes back safely when he travels.
--i am grateful my girls confide in me, that they will talk to me about what is on their mind.
--i am grateful that I've been able to be a stay at home mom.
--i am grateful for the individuals who have come into my life, even in the last year, that have changed it for the better.
--i am grateful for inspiring words--books & talks that help me to keep moving.
--i am grateful for audiobooks that keep me company during my Monday housework.
--i am grateful for a working washer & dryer.
--i am grateful we have good health.
--i am grateful adam has a good job, even if it does mean he has to leave town on a moments notice.
--i am grateful for the clean smell of the earth after a rainy day.
--i am grateful I have no where I need to be today as I'm abandoned at home without a car.
--i am grateful for a calm heart.
--i am grateful for my opportunity to choose.
--i am grateful my motivation to create is returning.
What are you grateful for today?
5 comments:
I"m always grateful for you and for your take on the world.
And that photo...amazing! Can you list a print on etsy so I can add it to my collection of bike photos? Please!?!
Thank you for the reminder to be grateful. Today, as a friend is dealing with the loss of a baby I am grateful for our beliefs that give comfort in such a time of heartache. I am also grateful for my family, our health and our many blessings.
A calm heart is really something to be grateful for isn't it? Those of us who've experienced the opposite of that can REALLY relate. Have a great day tomorrow Amy!
beautiful words....
I am grateful for my husband, who is my rock and works so hard to take care of us!
I am grateful that I can be at home with my girls and for now that we are homeschooling.
I am grateful for Jesus and the peace He brings to my life.
I am grateful for healthy food & happy children!
Can I just take a minute, to tell you that just by reading your blog, I can tell how amazing you really are?!
thanks for sharing your life!
tara
I am grateful for my kids. There is no one other than them I'd rather be spending my time with today.
I'm loving my journal from you. I'm surprisingly been pretty consistant. On the hard days it really helps me think about the good that happened despite the bad. Thank you for sharing your talents in that way.
Post a Comment