
if we met on a park bench with the smell of lavender in the air, i'd tell you...
my name is amy gretchen and some friends call me g.
i'm a stay at home mom that has still not found a good relationship with laundry.
i can easily pass on dessert, but not french fries.
i love getting lost in a book and usually cry when the story is over.
i love handwritten letters, but i don't write in my journal as much as i would like.
i have three beautiful girls and don't long for a son.
i am spending less time than ever on the computer and find it agrees with me.
i delight in being on time.
i live close to the mountains, but don't use them like i should.
i dream of roaming the world with adam and my camera.
i have a random manner of speaking that is often mistaken for humor.
i don't mind being lost, it often brings the best discoveries.
if we met over hot cocoa in the dim light, I'd tell you...
i rarely regret what I do only what I don't do.
i know life can be hard, unfair at times, and it's my faith in Christ that keeps me whole.
i believe british films can mean the difference between a good day and a bad one.
my greatest fear is not being enough for those who are counting on me.
i am a product of all that i have been through.
i hate that i am constantly falling short of where i want to be.
i want to be seen--understood.
i am grateful for my right to choose for myself.
i take photographs to share with the world a piece of me.
i don't need a lot, but i do need love.
xo
6 comments:
Amy, this photo is gorgeous. It makes me feel like I'm there in the hazy sunshine. And I love these lists. I'm glad I get to "see" (understand) you more and more as time goes by because you inspire me.
I love this. It's so beautiful and describes you so well. You bring so much to the world. Thank you for sharing yourself here.
gorgeous photo + words.
YOU seem like an amazing person!
I admire you!
tara
Loved it! You've inspired me to do some self-reflecting...
beautiful. loved this.
Such a great list. I loved it.
Post a Comment