
I don't know how long I can do this, he said. I think the universe has different plans for me & we sat there in silence & I thought to myself that this is the thing we all come to & this is the thing we all fight & if we are lucky enough to lose, our lives become beautiful with mystery again & I sat there silent because that is not something that can be said.
~storypeople
The weight of this storypeople hit me like a ton of bricks and sat with me for a long while after. I love it when quotes, talks, movies, and books make me pause and give me reason to sit in the quiet for as long as I need. I have a million thoughts filling up my head right now that I long to share and no time to share them. Instead I'll let storypeople do the heavy lifting and say good night for now.
good night.
xo
7 comments:
Beautiful photo!
I have no idea what this is about.
Hahaha. Jill apparently are minds work in completely different ways--to me it says so much.
Thanks Megan!
You quote story people so much, and I love them... but I don't have clue one what story people even is. ???
Kris, a guy named Brian Andreas started writing these stories & making illustrations for them. Check them out at storypeople.com. He has self published several books.
I guess I quote them a lot because i resonate with them--I suppose you could say he writes the way I think & love that they make me feel. Sometimes i laugh out loud or cry or it provides the beginning to a great conversation.
You're welcome :)
How did you do take photo?
Post a Comment