
I took these photos after school on Thursday when they had their school parade. Bella went home with a friend so I have yet to get a photo of her in her "teacher" costume (she needed to dress up in her future profession for school), but I will tonight before we head out for trick-or-treating. I'm impressed these two costumes came together in the end, especially Tess' whose came together at the last minute--is there any other way? I made them both, but got Tess' costume idea from Martha Stewart magazine.
Every year when I'm in the thick of it, I think, what am I doing? But in the end I'm always glad I put for the effort to make our own.
I hope you all have a happy safe Halloween!
2 comments:
Your girls look darling, Amy! Love Tess' costume.
I am so very impressed. You are amazing. And your girls are too. I love them. (I thought Bella's apple was a nice touch!)
Post a Comment