Monday, November 07, 2011

everydayness | october


We found time, just the two of us,


and time at home, together.


We looked for witches at Gardner Village,


and revived game night.


We spent ample time outdoors enjoying the fall,


and equal time indoors getting ready for the season.


Tess finished up her soccer season,


and Megan too.


Bella enjoyed her 30 year reunion (more to come) while Megan continues to learn what a ront de jambe is,


All of us working, we brought our busy life together.


We baked fall goods,


and trick-or-treated for some too. (52 photoproject week 28 | trick or treat)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love getting a little glimpse into your every day. Your girls are so beautiful and the way you capture the moments in your lives...sigh...someday I'll figure this cameral thing out...xo

Amy said...

I love these photos. They tell such a poignant story. Your girls and Adam are sure lucky to have you.

xo

kylee said...

ohhh my what is that game called?! i think that may be the one my friend taught me the other night! it's their family favorite so i was determined to learn it.

Zach said...

Okay, so this may seem a little creepy, but my wife and I love playing Settlers too! If you guys are open to a crazy "met you through blogger" Settlers game, just let us know (we have 3 kids too, 11, 9, and 5, they could probably entertain each other) Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...