Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 2...21 day challenge

Thanks all for the kind words & encouragement.
Here is day 2 of 21.














Just so you know it is never to late to join. Anyone can do it. Go to Rhonna's site to find out more.

8 comments:

Jill said...

See I told you that you were awesome. It doesn't appear that you have any problem coming up with great stuff that's way out of your comfort zone. I love it!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Very cool! Love the colours and spontaneity of it :)

Rhonna said...

sooo free.
sooo cool.
sooo lovin' this!
good for you...
:)
R

Anonymous said...

Another Amy here! So nice to be in this together. Love your free-flowing style!

Grandma September said...

Love it! Way to go. Beautiful work.

Amy said...

Amy, you are amazing! I am going to do the challenge but I don't think I'll post my pictures, like you I am really unsure of my creativity, in fact I totally dislike what I've done. I hope that this challenge will help me get over that and hopefully by the end of it I can appriciate my creations more... We'll see!

Amy said...

Really cool Amy. Thanks for sharing.

michelle said...

You're making me want to try this! I love it.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...