Wednesday, March 08, 2006

beginning to the end... house exterior

Six months ago we started this insane project. I suppose it wasn't insane, but it sure felt a bit crazy...buying a new house, rennovating it, and moving from our cozy life. Something we had already done in the past and one that I wasn't too eager to start again. It was not an easy process and for me one that came with lots of frustrations, but now that it's over I couldn't be more grateful for the decision and ablity to make this dream a reality. I guess you never really get anything of value without work (blood sweet and tears). I love love love this house. Could not be happier with the results.

click on photo for bigger view




4 comments:

Jill said...

It's an amazing house and the addition makes a huge difference. I'm glad you made it through that tough process and that you're loving the results.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful transformation. I would love a tour. Congratulations.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Hey I think it is wonderful to see all the changes. Being involved with my parent's 2 NEW houses and RENOVATIONS on one of them for the last 5 years I can sense a lot of your frustrations but how exciting it feels when you get to actually move in and make it your home! that is the ultimate!--and getting all the updated looks/feel on appliances/windows/doors, etc., is always formidable.

michelle said...

Boy, I wish I had that kind of vision to see how it could be transformed and so beautiful. I'm impressed. Can't wait to see it in person sometime!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...