i am woken by bella, tess, or megan.
i get up anywhere between six and seven o' clock am.
i read my scriptures.
i eat either butter toast or yogurt parfait.
i start a load of laundry.
i try to exercise.
i check in with my fellow bloggers.
i have a piece of chocolate.
i tell my girls I love them.
i dread lunch.
i change multiple diapers.
i read books with my girls.
i take pictures.
i check my email.
i scramble to figure out what to eat for dinner.
i smother my girls with hugs and kisses.
i end the day with adam.
i go to bed anywhere between eleven and twelve o' clock am.
i give thanks to the lord for my many blessings.
9 comments:
What a very cool post, Amy. Think I may have to copy it myself sometime... what a nice insight into your everyday life.
I love this too. It really is a great blog, but also a great journal entry about what you do everyday.
I love that you eat a piece of chocolate so early. A girl after my own heart.
what a great way to recognize the awesome life you are creating. loved it
Definitely need to do a scrap layout with similar list. Love that. Sometimes we don't even realize how routine our life is.
i didn't mean for it to be in any particular order. just listing it out. i actually always have chocolate right after lunch.
My list of daily activities is the same except I eat chocolate after every meal and insert my family.
:-)
Cool idea. It's always fun to see what other people do during the day. I like the way you wrote it, and love the idea of having this as a journal entry.
I really like this post too.. I think in this format it gives each thing it's own "space" I enjoyed the simplicity of it - which I hear is one of your MANY talents. I love how you get right to the point without long explanations...not my way - dang it!
Post a Comment