Good luck with that!
Oh sad!
She didn't want school photos? Or she didn't like the ones that she took?Sad!(great photo that you took of the moment....)
that photo is heartbreaking, poor little tess.
oh why are we such girls some times!
Oh dear. I am a little father down this road but it is still hard. The perils of mothering 3 daughters.
That photo is priceless
BLAST school picture day.
I often ask my mother how she raised seven daughters... She is so beautiful!!! This picture is too precious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Good luck with that!
Oh sad!
She didn't want school photos? Or she didn't like the ones that she took?
Sad!
(great photo that you took of the moment....)
that photo is heartbreaking, poor little tess.
oh why are we such girls some times!
Oh dear. I am a little father down this road but it is still hard. The perils of mothering 3 daughters.
That photo is priceless
BLAST school picture day.
I often ask my mother how she raised seven daughters... She is so beautiful!!! This picture is too precious!
Post a Comment