Tuesday, November 11, 2008

spt - wordless - end of day

27 comments:

Unknown said...

you girls obiously enjoy each other so much! what a fun photo.

Lucy said...

Priceless. Did you use your remote trigger? I love your pictures.

Amy said...

Such a great picture, Amy. I love that it's alive.

Anonymous said...

I love it Amy!

Amber Grannis said...

awesome picture! i love black and whites...they have a surprising ability to capture laughter. i can just hear all the giggles!

rebecca said...

Oh, Amy! I adore this!

Jill said...

What a great photo to have!

Becky said...

Gorgeous photo!

I am Laura said...

I like reading your blog and especially love your pictures. For the pictures you take like this what do you do? Does your husband take them or are you setting your camera up? They always look so natural like you didn't set the camera up. I have no pictures of me with the kids and need to start doing more of this.

Dacia said...

What a beautiful picture. It captures the FUN!

Tina said...

This is an absolutely beautiful photo. Makes me want to go home and get one of me & the kids!

michelle said...

I'm pretty sure I never look that happy at the end of the day!

Lene said...

what an incredible picture. so much fun!

jenny said...

This photo is so great Amy. Love it.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh Amy, this is soo good. I love your feet tucked back under you and the looks on the faces.

mommy nurse said...

What a great photo!

Janiece said...

What a wonderful photo.
When your girls are older they will all want their own copy...
that is a Memory Maker for sure!

Amie said...

Great picture! I also want to know how it was taken...

The Monkeys said...

Beautiful!

Kelly said...

Such a great capture of a moment! I admire your ability to make the end of the day a delight. I struggle to maintain a fun energy level by bed time! I loved this.

TX Girl said...

I love that you captured such a great moment.

MaryRC said...

So amazing, belongs in a book... a published one at that..

crystal said...

This is a gorgeous photo. You have amazing talent.

(hopped over from Lelly.)

Cecilia said...

Priceless photo....I love it!

Meggan said...

I love your pictures. You always have such amazing pictures. How do you get them so crisp? I love them and would love to get mine more crisp looking.

Crystalyn said...

it's perfect amy. timeless. they'll love having this as they grow older.

annalisa said...

I LOVE this picture.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...