Wednesday, July 15, 2009

july giveaway

It felt good to wake up this morning excited to actually make something. I decided to give away another small 4x5.5 inch notebook I sewed together and bound with ribbon.



To win just leave a comment and I'll post the winner Friday.

Have a great day!

24 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh pick me please! So lovely!

Carrie said...

ooooh, that's pretty. I would love it.

{krista} said...

LOVE it!

Heidi said...

How beautiful! Hope the moving process is going smoothly.

kg said...

What a lovely book, I love green!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

cute, cute! Love the green...and the little striped ribbon!!

Liz said...

Love the color combination!

Angie said...

Very creative!

ManaRose said...

I love the colors....so cute:)

Angie said...

This is absolutely darling! I love the colors :).

Liz said...

Great colors! Very cute. Definitely count me in. :0)

Natasha said...

Oh I love a good giveaway and I am glad you are posting more often!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you're doing something creative again. It's just not right when you're not in the mood.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful notebook! You are very talented and I just recently found your blog. Happy you are back from your blog break.

MGF said...

So So Pretty.
Surrounded by all boys at my house I really love to see such pretty things.

Have a lovely week.

Elizabeth said...

Love the ribbon on for binding. Hope the house sale is going well.

kelly said...

Love it...but have to say since your slurppy picture that is all i can think about!! Must make a trip to 7-11

Jenn said...

Beautiful!! I love it! :)

Tasha said...

You are amazing and I love the apron. I love the apron too. I have the patrron & I'm scared to try it. I have a great amybutlet skirt pattren 9(how in the world to you rpsell that??? that I will have to send you. Lara, Crystalyn and I are getting togetheer with our kids Tues in SCL, wanna come?
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Count me in! It's really pretty!

Meg said...

Really Cute! I hope I'm not too late.

Jennifer Bowman said...

Count me in!

Charity said...

I would love to know how you made this! Absolutely beautiful.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...