Monday, July 27, 2009

other days



"There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise." -Story people


I found this quote in my inbox this afternoon and it's something I never want to forget... especially when the noise gets real loud and the mess piles up. On some days it's too much and I need reminders like this. Other days, like today, it brings with it joy.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I wish I had the same attitude. The craziness and the noise drives me up the wall sometimes. I need to embrace it more!

Liz said...

Love it! I always said I wanted lots of kids. My husband, who happens to be the youngest of 10, would look at me dubiously every time I did. Now I know why. I don't think I ever really understood the level of noise associated with that many kids (or even just my two kids, for that matter). :0) I like peace and quiet, but I can enjoy a good romp, wrestle, and giggle!

michelle said...

I need that reminder!!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...