Monday, February 14, 2011

sometimes it's best said with a heart

Today I've been thinking about my neighbor, a widower, who is celebrating Valentine's for the first time without his wife. I'm thinking of a few of my friends & loved ones who I imagine today to be a struggle based on their current situation. I wish there was something more I could do to ease the pain, the loneliness that I imagine is deep in their heart and felt so acutely on a day like today.

My dad's simply advice keeps coming to my mind, just love 'em. Right now I think that's all I can do and pray it's enough. So to all of you out there I'm sending you my love on this Valentine's Day & a little message from a heart....



sweet pea
u can do it
step up
say yes
reach for it
game on
love
it's time
play now
time to dance
shake it
wink wink
all good
i heart u
xoxo

g

4 comments:

Amy said...

I've decided that a few of these are just for me. So i'm claiming:

Say yes
reach for it
it's time
and
all good

as my own.

Thank you, love. Love you BIG!

Tasha said...

I love it!

Kimberlee said...

If Amy's claiming then I want to as well. I'll take play now and time to dance. :)

Kathah said...

I'll take "u can do it" And you know I always take ,"shake it" :)

I heart you Amy!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...