
[click here to enlarge]
01. Sundays, the only day of the week I tend to sleep in, I love taking my time waking up. This is my view in the morning.
02. As a mother of three girls you need to leave extra time for hair.
03. walking to church
04. Megan, as usual, running ahead.
05. flowers along the way
06. Bella and Tess enjoying a quiet afternoon with a book.
07. A giant symphony bar is almost always apart of my Sunday afternoons.
08. Megan doing her part of dinner clean up.
09. Writing in my journal
10. Went for a walk in the evening, we did a lot of walks today, and found more flowers. It took us a long time to get there, but the weather lately has been perfect.
11. Adam finally made it home after a weekend of camping with friends. :)
12. The evening sunset
It was a delightful day together with my girls and grateful to be able to spend the evening with Adam as well. I hope it was an equally enjoyable day for all of you.
24 comments:
Looks like you enjoyed a lovely Sunday :) Another 12th gone, I can't believe it! At least the weather is improving. Enjoy the rest of your month.
That makes me smile, that almost every 12of12 we have a picture in common! This time, it's cutting the hair!!
that was some sunset! Looks like a beautiful day altogether.
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day! It's nice when Sundays can be like that and not busy with meetings and other things.
I love that you can walk to church...when the weather cooperates! Your day looks restful and soulful...just as a Sabbath should be! (You will notice that my heathen self did not make it to church...)
Ack! I forgot about 12 of 12! (should have stopped by the other day and I'd have seen the reminder!) But it's not too late, right? I might just have to put together a collage this afternoon...
Yours are always so pretty.
It looks like a rather dreamy Sunday.
Beautiful photos. Looks like a wonderful day.
This is such an awesome idea. And this looks like a perfect Sunday. :)
-Lauren
what i wouldn't give to sleep in on sundays. 9am church is tough for me. what a fabulous, relaxing sunday you had.
Every month I want to join in and then I totally forget on the 12th. I actually remembered to take pics AND to link up:-) I really enjoy this fun way to share some randoms!
I came over from Inside BruCrew. I love this idea of 12 of 12. I'd like to join in next month!
I'm a new follower!
I love that picture of Megan under the tree. it looks like a nice sunday spent with your family.
Sunday afternoons are one of my all-time favorite things ever. Your day looks lovely!
Looks like a great day to me. I hate having to do hair in the morning and I only have one daughter. I love the flowers you saw on your walks
I love looking at your 12 of 12s! You capture your day so perfectly!
what a relaxing day!! I'm trying to incorporate more relaxation into my days... :) I love the images of flowers!!
I would love to do the 12/12 but I can't figure out how to make the pictures fit into those little squares....help!
Lisa are you using a Mac?
yes I have a Mac and I have photoshop cs5. Thx for your help! I love reading your blog btw..it is so inspiring and you are so talented! I live in SLC too!
I'm looking forward to the day my kiddo can help with dinner cleanup. :)
Looks like a lovely sunday!
You all look so stinkin' cute walking to church!
Love your 12 of 12 this month!
Every day is beautiful through your lens!
Giant Symphony bars are a big thing in our house too! I'm a little behind on posting and totally missed adding my link. Here is mine for June: http://rawlee.blogspot.com/2011/07/12-of-10th-say-wha.html
Post a Comment