[click here to enlarge]
01. I got a late start on my day, 9:30 is when I woke up (late night). Luckily it was a slow morning and I was still able to get a workout in. P90x legs.
02. Taking all the kids, my girls + cousins, back to my moms.
03. Every time I tried to take a picture, Alan would fling his sticky hand at my lens. He never did get it, but it was sure fun watching him try.
04. My sister Jeni and I after some shopping.
05. The kids shucking the corn.
06. Alan was helping Megan ride his new Rip Stick. I actually want one for myself.
07. Flowers that greet me every time I pull into my mom's driveway.
08. Little baby Lewis. It was fun to watch his subtle changes over a two week period.
09. Caprese salad for dinner.
10. Megan and Estee making water balloons.
11. My last chance to get our annual photo of Tess and Alan together.
12. Taking a late evening walk to the park.
Today was my sister's last day--she leaves town tomorrow. I can't even tell you how sad I am to see them all go. My girls were teary all the way home--every year they get a little bit closer and every year it's harder to say goodbye. I was really grateful today was the 12th so I could document a bit of our time together. Man, I'm going to miss them.
I hope it was an equally great day for all of you. Looking forward to seeing what your day was made of.
10 comments:
Looks like you all had a full and wonderful day even with the late start! So nice you have someone to miss so much between visits :)
Wonderful photos! Looks like you had a great day with your family.
It's fun that your sister's family was here for your 12th!
oh my rip stick! my friend has one of those. sooo much harder than they look. what a lovely day to spend with your sister and her family!
Like always i really enjoy your photos. This is the 3rd month I have participated in this challege. I have to admit i really look forward to it every month and enjoy finding new ways to document my day.
How fun to have your sis and family around. It's so wonderful when cousins become close friends.
Lovely photos as always! :) I especially love the corn shucking... I've got to introduce that to my kids - I'm sure they would love it!
Beautiful!
You and your sister look tons alike. Both beautiful. And way to go you on spending your morning doing P90x. It's a killer, isn't it.
Love caprese salad! Sorry this time, my 12of12 is only in french. Maybe, I'll have time later to translate it as usual.
Post a Comment