
1996 | till forever

1997 | graduation & 1998

2000 | we became parents

2001 | the Christmas we found out we were having another girl

2002 | meeting tess

2003

2004 | megan arrived

2005 | I wish I knew why we were laughing

2006 | lighthouse tour

2007 | game on

2008 | pastime

2009 | sunday naps

2010 | date night

2011 | favorite place to be
"The secret is not in your hand or your eye or your voice, my aunt told me once. The secret is in your heart. Of course, she said, knowing that doesn't make it any easier." ~storypeople
Through the good times and bad, and there have been plenty of both, we've come to understand that it doesn't matter how long we're together, each day is a new day and another opportunity for us to learn and grow together -- because just when we think we've got it, we realize, we're not even close.
Sure has been a memorable fifteen years. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
5 comments:
You guys are even more beautiful as the years go by! what an amazing couple! 15 years is awesome! Congratulations! So happy to see all of these photos! This makes me want to bust out the camera and set the timer of hubby and I ! we will hit our 13 years in April!
Happy Anniversary you two!
tara
p.s. I cannot believe how much your oldest daughter looks like YOU! well, the 2 older ones for sure do!
GORGEOUS all of yoU!
tara
You both just keep getting better-looking with each year! Luckies.
I do love your short hair, Amy G!
My goodness... Amy, this is so beautiful.
You both look so happy in each & every pic.
You are both so blessed. xo
happy anniversary, g! your blog makes me so happy...and feel really at peace. thank you for being you. xx
Post a Comment