Wednesday, February 29, 2012

celebrating sweet 16



My mom is a leap year baby, celebrating her 16th birthday today, and consequently we are celebrating accordingly -- all day. My sister came into town for this very occasion, and while today may not live up the hype of her 15th birthday celebration (when she turned 60), we are giving her exactly what she wants -- time with her family.

Happy Birthday Mom! I am continually grateful for your example in my life and that I belong to you. I love you dearly and hope you have the bestest 16th birthday!! And how could you not with me around... winkwink ;)

P.S. Megan says, "grandma is awesome! i love being with her."

1 comment:

TX Girl said...

Yesterday I was thinking how cool it would be to have your birthday on a leap year. Every 4 years you could have the biggest party and no one would think you were overindulging!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...