Today though, I finally made myself sit down and go through the rest of January -- February will have to wait for another day (it was just too much to do all at once).
here are a few that caught my attention.

I made something! The girls needed new towels and thanks to their nana they had to have a hood. It was a quick and easy two stitches. One to sew up the side of the hand towel and the second to sew the hand towel to the bath towel.

a game or two is almost always pulled out on sunday evenings.

grateful to see there were no screens involved :)

enjoying any bit of snow we can get.

she loves braiding my hair, particularly at night, right before bed.

with the warmer weather this winter I've been taking a lot more walks -- this time I was downtown.

lately I see more and more of her animals joining her for breakfast.
2 comments:
I love that she braids your hair! So fun!
As always, I love this peek into your everyday. But the animal at the breakfast table especially warms my heart.
Post a Comment