Tuesday, July 10, 2012

canyonlands

The campsite Devils Kitchen in Canyonlands National Park lived up to it's name. Not only was it treacherous to get to, it was a balmy 102 degrees. I admit, when we first started off on this adventure I wasn't sure we were going to make it out alive, let alone with our Land Rover intact. I'm happy to report, we did both and it was a fabulous jeeping/camping trip in Southern Utah. The campsite was absolutely breathtaking and the hike to slot canyon, a lot of fun. I was happy I made it all the way through the slot -- quite the challenge and not to be attempted by anyone who's claustrophobic.

Moab is like no where else on earth. I look forward to going back.











































Go here to see more photos. :)

4 comments:

thea said...

Love these photos....what fun! I can't get over how badly I feel for how out of it scatter brained I was last night on the phone. Please forgive me....xoxoxo

TX Girl said...

I want to vacation with y'all!

Shelley said...

So. FUN!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh what stunning photos Amy! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I'm claustrophobic m'self, so slot canyon is definitely not the hike for me, but BRAVO to you!

Steph
xo

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...