The photos look awesome Amy! When I first glanced at the bathroom photo I thought it was a picture from a Pottery Barn magazine, but of course I've been in that bathroom and know that's really yours, amazing. Post more photos of the whole place okay?
Seriously. If I had just seen the photos and didn't read your post, I would have thought you were showing pictures of what inspires you or what you love - I can't believe this is your house! Incredible.
4 comments:
The photos look awesome Amy! When I first glanced at the bathroom photo I thought it was a picture from a Pottery Barn magazine, but of course I've been in that bathroom and know that's really yours, amazing. Post more photos of the whole place okay?
Yes, post more photos! Your house looks amazing. Like a Pottery Barn catalog, indeed.
Looks great!! So envious of that amazing kitchen... love it!!
Seriously. If I had just seen the photos and didn't read your post, I would have thought you were showing pictures of what inspires you or what you love - I can't believe this is your house! Incredible.
Post a Comment