actually there has been a lot going on during the evening.
tuesday night we had dinner with my friends and their families at a park.
wednesday night the girls had the hair cut.
thursday night we meet bella's teacher, or was suppose to, but didn't because she was so behind. we also had dinner for a stake elders quorm party. very sad turn out, but the kids had a blast since they had two big blow up castles.
we invited whitney to come play this weekend. i have to say the girls love it when she's here. i didn't even seen them until 10:30 this morning and not because they were sleeping...they were downstairs all four of them playing so nicely. jill your crazy not to think i would want her to stay until saturday, she is very helpful. although megan doesn't want to take a nap when she's here, but other than that its been so great.

so after they ate lunch around 11am they ask me to get in the hot tub. i said "i didn't think it was a good idea" (plus i didn't think there was water in it since adam just cleaned it out - whitney proved me wrong), so i told them they could call adam and ask. so Bella got on the phone and asked him. instead of saying "no" like i was sure he was going to, he said "as long as mom says it's ok." now i had no reason to not let them so the running around getting swimsuits on began. it was so funny to watch them get in. megan hated it at first, "too hot". of course she went back in and got use to it. bella decided to sit at the edge for a while. whitney tried to fight the urge of getting on the side, "so steamy" she kept saying. tess who wasn't going to get in decided to after all. they actually weren't in for very long. quickly their faces turned red and i figured it was time to get out.
so that's were i'm at right now, listening to the kids play having the best time, and finishing up the chocolate cake jill gave us last night while dropping whitney off. thank you jill that was some of the best chocolate cake i've had. delicious and very very sinful. it was hard to stop.
6 comments:
I am so jealous of your quality cousin time. Although right now I am listening to my son and my nephew and niece play. They came to visit with Aunty and Uncle J. I love it.
Oh and Chocolate cake, eat it up baby, starting Monday is your accountability right, or was that next monday, heee heeee.
I can't believe you still have some of that cake leftover till today. Such self-restraint.
I'm glad the girls are having so much fun. Thank you for having Whitney over. She can't get enough of Bella and thinks she's especially blessed if she gets to go to your house instead of staying at ours. I love cousins.
such a cute picture of all the girls! I can kinda see their hair cuts, bella's bangs look soooo cute!
They all look so cute in the hot tub. I wish we could be there to have quality cousin time. Don't you love it when they entertain one another? It's great.
What's the chocolate cake, I might need the recipe!
Loved the update that I can get at the touch of button on here from all you girls. The kids looked so precious in the hot tub and I'm glad they didn't stay in too long, probably too hot for those little bodies! I can't wait to see their haircuts in real life on Saturday.
The girls all look so adorable. There is nothing like having cousins around your age. And living nearby and getting to see them frequently? What a blessing!
Post a Comment