for tuesday, april 7: gift a family member for tuesday, april 14: gift a friend for tuesday, april 21: gift a neighbor, teacher, co-worker for tuesday, april 28: gift a total stranger
giving my friend the gift of an afternoon alone while her three kids and mine decorated Easter eggs.
Hi...I'm a frequent looker, (found you from Jill and Robyn) but never commented before on your blog, wish I lived closer to SLC to be a running partner for you...alas..Alaska is much to far away.
Anyway, we are taking a family trip to Utah for a Family Reunion in August, and I was wondering if I could hire you to take some family photos?
E-mail me and maybe we can discuss details? charityDOTmanwaringATgmailDOTcom
7 comments:
Hi...I'm a frequent looker, (found you from Jill and Robyn) but never commented before on your blog, wish I lived closer to SLC to be a running partner for you...alas..Alaska is much to far away.
Anyway, we are taking a family trip to Utah for a Family Reunion in August, and I was wondering if I could hire you to take some family photos?
E-mail me and maybe we can discuss details?
charityDOTmanwaringATgmailDOTcom
thats a great gift! you are the best!
You are a great friend- to take your friends kids, and do an activity with them.
That's what friends are for...how nice of you. (Coloring eggs is always so messy yet fun.)
wonderful gift
wonderful activity
wonderful picture
enjoyed it all
as I know your friend did too!
I love the reflection in your counter!
I don't love coloring eggs- it is so weird cause I usually embrace kids projects. Kudos to you for doing it with extra hands!
Great gift, great photo! Love the reflection.
Post a Comment