The pictures are so great and tell the story so well; the good thing is she'll just remember going to the park and won't remember the fall and the crying.
I understand it too!!! That's almost like this everytime we are having fun with the boys! And that was the same with my brother and sisters when I was younger!
8 comments:
Because she is a woman...just a small one. (that is what Linc would say anyway)
Classic pictures! Thank you for telling the complete story.
These photos are amazing! And yes, it's so hard to stop having fun.
The pictures are so great and tell the story so well; the good thing is she'll just remember going to the park and won't remember the fall and the crying.
I understand all too well!
Luci has those same red shoes with the toes completely worn out.
I understand it too!!! That's almost like this everytime we are having fun with the boys! And that was the same with my brother and sisters when I was younger!
I love the photos, that last one is classic. Cute Meg!
Oh, I am so familiar with that scenario!
Post a Comment