
It's one of my favorite shots from our trip to Zion National Park for obvious reasons. I just loved so much that she had her camera with her the whole time and was delighted to see her stop, really look at the scene, and then compose her shot.
She said, "Mom, I'm having a lot of fun taking pictures. It's so beautiful here I'm hardly getting a bad one. I like having a camera."
here are some shots she took:



[i loved that she saw the beauty in the rock and took a close up of it.]


[i think this was the picture she was taking when I took the one of her above.]

I boosted the contrast just a bit because her photos were very flat (not her fault, it's the camera), but other than that the photos are just as I found them....all her. I love seeing the hike from her point of view. She actually took photos of several things I didn't see. I was also quite impressed with her composition...particularly in the first one where she included the curve of the river bank with the water and the 2nd one where the subjects are down in the corner. Very cool.
I really hope she keeps it up. I'd love to share this with her.
4 comments:
Great photos- she must get it from her Mom!
It's pretty cool that she has a camera at her age.
I your blog! And I love your daughter's photos! I love love love photography and have really enjoyed seeing your images posted! I especially loved seeing your daughter view of Zions!:)
I love seeing my kids taking photos, too! And then seeing what they captured. So fun.
Post a Comment