Wednesday, December 16, 2009

between now and then

dec 15 - Christmas violin concert



dec 16 - RS Christmas party & bookclub
dec 17 - bishopric party
dec 18 - begin celebrating anniversary (couples massage)
dec 19 - anniversary/nephew bday party
dec 20 - my family Christmas party
dec 21 - having missionaries over for fhe
dec 22 - my extended family Christmas party
dec 23 -
dec 24 - Christmas eve party
dec 25 - Christmas

Between now and Christmas I have an evening. Yes, one evening without a prior commitment. I feel strange mentioning it as if the universe will send something to fill it up. It's crazy, I don't remember my Christmas seasons of the past being so full.

My only question is what am i going to do on the one evening off?

4 comments:

chris jenkins said...

do nothing. be still. for a moment.

and treasure it. life is so busy sometimes we forget to take time to pause.

new blog reader - someone i read linked you for something - love how you document your life in words and photography.

amy gretchen said...

"be still"...that sounds perfect.

Jill said...

Even though your evenings are booked, maybe your days can be productive and peaceful.

I think it's insane that music teachers schedule concerts during the holiday season.

michelle said...

I love the photos of the girls playing!

Yes, be still. That is perfect. I have had more stillness and peace this Christmastime than any other year in my recent past, anyway. I don't quite know how it happened, but I am holding on for all it's worth.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...