1. Change your attitude. Think positively.
2. Have gratitude in your heart daily. Say thank you.
3. Do at least one selfless act each day...something you wouldn't normally do.
4. Offer yourself to others.

This is not the first time I've heard a list like this, but I do remember thinking how interesting it is that it seems to keep coming back to these same four principles. Be positive. Be grateful. Be selfless. Give service.
It's all pretty basic stuff, wouldn't you say? But I can see how adding them to your everyday can make a significant impact on you, the way you see the world, and those you come in contact with, i.e. family & friends. Even though I feel like I do think about these things often I know that I have plenty of room to improve and am recommitting myself to doing better at living this way on a daily basis.
What do you think about the list?
2 comments:
Thank you for this reminder. I really needed to read it today.
:)
I just wrote these on a post-it to keep on my calendar, but I added a fifth item: Love unconditionally.
Post a Comment