Monday, May 03, 2010

monday gratitude

My friend Amy had a gratitude Friday and it reminded me that it's been far too long since I've had one of my own.

-a husband who will listens to me & talks about anything and everything
-affectionate children
-patience
-life changing experiences
-wisdom of others
-being at the right place at the right time
-experiences that allow you to meet people you never would have
-long distance relationships are possible
-last minute lunch dates
-being able to help a friend
-triangle boxes
-a good night rest



-the smell of books
-after school snacks...for me
-play dates
-a blank book ready to be filled
-checking things off my list
-renewed commitment to long term goals
-new art (kid and Adam) to hang on the board
-an idea for dinner
-empty laundry baskets
-fhe = spending the night together

3 comments:

Amy said...

perfection.

I'm grateful for YOU!

Jill said...

One can never go wrong with a gratitude list!

michelle said...

I love this!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...