Nothing like starting your day off with a hike in the mountains. Sure I was up at 5:45 am, but the beautiful sights, the sound of rushing water, the smell of the earth, and my friend as company made it all worth it.
[most of these photos were taken while trying to keep up with my friend. I kid you not, she was running up the trail.]
That looks like a great trail! I love early morning runs in a beautiful setting like that. Best way to start the day! And with a friend... even better.
3 comments:
these are gorgeous amy. what a great way to start the day.
That looks like a great trail! I love early morning runs in a beautiful setting like that. Best way to start the day! And with a friend... even better.
Whoa, 5:45am does NOT sound good to me, but these pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment