*I think I'm extra giddy that I don't have anything going on tonight. Literally I think this was the first night we ate as a family in like two weeks. Honestly, I can't remember the last dinner I just made for the 5 of us.
*I've been needing to make banana bread for several days now. I keep looking at the pile of withering bananas wondering if they will hold off for another day.
*Don't fall asleep while reading a hard cover book. I found out the hard way last night when the book fell on my face and the dust jacket cut my face. Ya, seriously.
*Week 5 of P90X is underway. It sucks.
*The nest outside my window is empty now. I'm sad they moved on.
*Just asked Megan where Bella was and she said, "she's downstairs watching Nova...about dreams. It's a boring show."
*Went to Sephora for the first time last night while out with Adam's mom and sisters to celebrate my MIL birthday. Never really understood the allure until I went and saw that they carried Fresh products (love their sugar line). Now I'm happy they came to town.
*Speaking of being at the mall...we got lock in the mall last night with a bunch of other people. What? Seems like a serious hazard.

*I had a babysitter today for a few hours which turned into a neighborhood water balloon fight. Good times.
3 comments:
I'm always wanting to be in my jammies with a good book at the end of any day whether it's good or bad.
YOu can always peel the bananas and pop them in the freezer for when you feel like making the banana bread OR make a smoothie!
tara
I so love your life. Thanks for calling me that night. Highlight.
Post a Comment