
We've started swim lessons,

and been to the pool.

We've had the breakfast of champions,

and seen baby birds born.

I've said goodbye to a dear friend. Hannah I miss your face.

and jumped on a trampoline...it's been years. [photo by john mckenzie]

We've organized our rooms and spent rainy afternoons playing games or watching movies.

We've been to the book store,

and played with cousins and friends.
It's been a good, semi-crazy, summer vacation thus far. I'm still trying to adjust to the change in my routine, but I have the highest hopes for the next 76 days.
4 comments:
Great shot on the trampoline.
I need to sign Eva up for swim lessons, but this blasted sickness has really messed with my planning.
That's a whole lot of stuff to have done in the first week of summer break!
Thanks for having Whitney over twice! I love it that the girls are such good friends and have so much fun together.
OH MY! When you say 76 days I get really afraid. Is it that many to go?!?! Yikes!
Sounds like you've done some good stuff so far. Gotta spread it out.
I miss you...
Post a Comment