



Bella's face in this cracks me up. They were not to sure what to expect by mixing the two.



they even got a wee bit carried away.
I guess sometimes they just need a little nudge because my suggestion went a long way. Can't believe how long they played with it and then ended up moving onto other things when they were done. Dreaded bored thwarted.
I guess sometimes they just need a little nudge because my suggestion went a long way. Can't believe how long they played with it and then ended up moving onto other things when they were done. Dreaded bored thwarted.
Have a good one :)
5 comments:
I hate the "b-word" so much! I'm glad you had a good suggestion that proved so helpful to them.
the "b" word usually lands my child a unwanted job too-- where, oh where did you find that science kit-- my 6 yr old would be in HEAVEN.
I guess we need a science box.
I LOVE Bella's expressions throughout the photos!
We need one of those kits around here too, for my oldest.
Good idea. My first thought is to give them chores, too!
I didn't even recognize Bella in that first photo – she looks so grown up.
Post a Comment