so lately i have been in a bad way. i never understand why. it is just my life cycle. the one where nothing is good but really everything is. its hard to get out because all i want to do is embrace it. this entry for me was trying to let it go.
I love your journal entry. I can relate to your feelings. I seem to have similar "life cycles" too. They are hard to understand because nothing particular is really wrong.
I love what you've done here, very clever. I'm sorry that you're in a bad way--I had no idea. Your post on Tuesday with the daffodil made it sound like you were super happy.
I know all too well about cycles of up and down moods; I hope doing the art challenge is therapeutic for you.
Amy, I know how you feel. Lately I am up and down, but neither here nor there (is that from Dr. Seuss?) Anyway, as Lori said in my blog... it's all a struggle and if we had it figured out we wouldn't be here. Reading my blog probably confuses people too b/c I am really trying to be positive, but there are some days I am just SO not feeling it. Just know that there are people who understand and it's ok to be frustrated sometimes. I am really impressed that you are working at it. Every one of your pages just seems to get better and better. I love the flowers and the subtle 'purpose' behind.
Oh my gosh, I love this!! How did you do the 'purpose' behind? You seem to be full of great ideas, even when you're not feeling your best. Hope that you feel better soon.
I love this Amy! I'm sure you don't remember me but we have met. I have known Jill and Adam for years and Adam and my now ex-husband (Spencer Christiansen) used to hang out with Adam a bit in Provo ages ago-I think maybe their connection was through volleyball or Chili's. I am so glad to be back in touch with Jill and have really become a fan of your site and your art. You are so talented and have unknowingly contributed some personal inspiration for me. Thought you might like to know that!
9 comments:
I love your journal entry. I can relate to your feelings. I seem to have similar "life cycles" too. They are hard to understand because nothing particular is really wrong.
Sam
I love your page Amy!! I love the journaling in the shape of flowers, the word purpose in the background...
keep sharing!
I love what you've done here, very clever. I'm sorry that you're in a bad way--I had no idea. Your post on Tuesday with the daffodil made it sound like you were super happy.
I know all too well about cycles of up and down moods; I hope doing the art challenge is therapeutic for you.
Amy, I know how you feel. Lately I am up and down, but neither here nor there (is that from Dr. Seuss?) Anyway, as Lori said in my blog... it's all a struggle and if we had it figured out we wouldn't be here. Reading my blog probably confuses people too b/c I am really trying to be positive, but there are some days I am just SO not feeling it. Just know that there are people who understand and it's ok to be frustrated sometimes. I am really impressed that you are working at it. Every one of your pages just seems to get better and better. I love the flowers and the subtle 'purpose' behind.
love those flowers
Oh my gosh, I love this!! How did you do the 'purpose' behind? You seem to be full of great ideas, even when you're not feeling your best. Hope that you feel better soon.
I absolutely love this page. great job, Amy!
This is lovely, Amy!
I'm behind, too, but am determined to catch up. Hang in there--we'll all do it together!
I love this Amy! I'm sure you don't remember me but we have met. I have known Jill and Adam for years and Adam and my now ex-husband (Spencer Christiansen) used to hang out with Adam a bit in Provo ages ago-I think maybe their connection was through volleyball or Chili's. I am so glad to be back in touch with Jill and have really become a fan of your site and your art. You are so talented and have unknowingly contributed some personal inspiration for me. Thought you might like to know that!
Post a Comment