Sunday, April 16, 2006

happy easter!


sometime i prefer easter over christmas. don't get me wrong i love christmas, but with all the hoopla about gifts and parties etc. it's so hard to really soak in the season. the true meaning. i crave it every year, but too often it slips by. it's so nice easter allows me that. to really ponder what the holiday is about. Christ and his sacrifice. how grateful i am for that knowledge.


have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Jill said...

These pictures are so cute, they look so beautiful in their Easter dresses. You're getting quite savvy with Photoshop and I love how you position the photos and are able to label and decorate them. Very cool.

michelle said...

What beautiful photos! love the dresses, love the layout. Sadly, I didn't get any good pictures of Eva in her easter dress. Glad you had a good holiday. I definitely see you point about Easter vs. Christmas.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...