Monday, April 03, 2006

finally

This layout has been sitting on my desk just like this for 3 weeks now. I kept looking at and looking at it feeling like something was missing. I tried to add to it, but was not please so I decided to let it be finished. I like it a lot. I am not sure why I felt the need to belabor the inevitable. I seem to do that quite a bit. Hopefully I will be better able to make decisions with my new creative endeavor.

Anyway thought I would share.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute Amy. It doesn't look like there's anything is missing to me. You have a gift for producing clean, beautiful layouts with thoughtful journaling and great photos.

Amy said...

I don't think I could do a layout like this and have it turn out. You have such a talent for simplicity.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Awe inspiring. I love your art. I want to do so many things like this! oh the need to be organized and have a room for myself to be creative...will have to wait! Beautiful!!! Made me smile! Thank you!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...