Saturday, April 01, 2006

Day 6


This took no time. I think I may also incorporate this into a layout.

added swirls (rhonna farrer) in photoshop after I scanned it. However the black one is a rub-on.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I like it. I'm so impressed with how easily you seem to be adapting to the process of "letting go" and putting your thoughts on the page. I love the swirls and wish I was as tech savvy as you are.

Kari said...

Oh this is great! Simple...perfect:)

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity and white space here! Room to BREATHE!

Amy said...

Amy, love this, love the swirls, just downloded them and have been playing with them all day!!

michelle said...

There's that simple genius of yours again! Love those swirls and am convinced I need to get them (and figure out how to use them)...

alyssa said...

This is awesome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! I love your style! I love those phrase stickers and may have to try this myself if I may??? Thanks! You rock!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...