Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today has been full of all good things.



It's amazing what happens when you are ready to hear something. When you've allowed the spirit to touch your soul. Couldn't have had a better day so far and looking forward to spending sometime with my mother.

The YW lesson today was about individual worth, but more specifically about our purpose in life. We all have been brought to earth at this time for a reason. I have been thinking a lot about this as I feel like I may know what my true purpose is and have been fighting with myself about it do to my own selfishness. It feels good to surrender. To listen to my heart. Focus on the things that bring me happiness.

3 comments:

Bond Girl 007 said...

So true! Love the picture. Isn't it so marvelous to see what we create? You have inspired me to take a new picture with my boys!

Jill said...

The Individual Worth lessons get me everytime too. Perhaps now that I will be going to Girl's Camp those will be popping up on my radar more. That's a good thing. Very sweet picture.

TX Girl said...

I love the picture of you with your girls. So sweet.

You gotta love the purpose in life lessons. It always gives me a reality check- usually when I am in desperate need of it.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...