Friday, July 14, 2006

I am...

home.
showered.
free from my layer of dirt.
grateful to Jill, Kathy, and of course Adam for helping with the girls.
tired.
sore.
so excited for my mattress.
in a time warp.
in the middle of downloading my photos from my camera.
uplifted.
ready to take on the modern world.

I will post about my experience as soon as I am rested...and what an experience it was.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad you survived. Can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure you took some really amazing photos.

Jill said...

I'm glad you made it back safely and are showered and clean again. I still feel grateful for my shower and my bed every day since returning home from girl's camp, so I can't even imagine how much stronger you must be feeling that gratitude now after really roughing it at trek. I can't wait to see the photos.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home and I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures!

everything pink! said...

i can't wait to see photos

michelle said...

Glad to hear that you made it through trek alright. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be. How wonderful to come home to a shower and a comfy bed. I can't wait to see what the experience was like through your pictures!

TX Girl said...

I'm glad you are home. I cannot wait to see the pictures, although I'm sure you are going to need lots of time to sleep and play with the girls.

Congrats on accomplishing an amazing goal.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm sure they are incredible! David will be involved with the trek next year so I'll be taking notes on your experience! Welcome home!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...