Sunday, July 30, 2006

thank you amy


I checked my computer this afternoon and found an email Amy sent to me enclosing photos she took of our cute little family from the park yesterday. This is by far my favorite. I think we were getting ready to take the pictures when she took this, though not completely sure. Whatever it is she captured a little bit of each of us.

I love that.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you liked the photos, and this one was also my favorite... so natural, so you guys.

michelle said...

Totally adorable. How great to just capture everyone like that. You do have such a cute little family!

Jill said...

I love the photos that occur in-between the posed photos, I always think they tell the real story and show the relationships so intimately. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Your family is way cute. I love the picture.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I can't decide who to ask to take our pictures next go around- so many great photographers like you, Jill, and Amy! Oh mY!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...