Thursday, August 09, 2007

focus on Megan


12:29:35 PM


12:29:53 PM


12:30:26 PM

It was so funny to realize how quickly she went from excitement to pure terror to enjoying the ride once again. Almost 1 minute.

She has been asking to go back ever since.

8 comments:

Jordan said...

Great sequence, Amy, she will just love to look at these when she's older. Where were you?

Liz said...

This is so funny. I love that you captured each moment from happy to scared to happy again. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

She's so expressive! I love that you caught these.

jenny said...

I love how you documented the time. So jealous you got to chat with Mindy. Love that girl!

Jill said...

Those pictures are so funny. I especially love the top one because all the girls have such great expressions.

Anonymous said...

The top is my favorite. I love the time stamp you have on them. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

What a neat way to capture the emotions!
Thanks for my special birthday package - I love how my birthday just keeps continuing!!

Crystalyn said...

that girl makes me laugh. love the time documented here. hilarious!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...