I was looking through my photos again getting ready to print some and came across this one that I saw all over europe.

I just thought it was so funny that they had a sign to remind everyone they were in fact not allowed to take off their cloths. I am sure this photo is of a man in a swimming suit since over there tight suits are seen everywhere, but of course I initially thought it was about, well I'm sure you get it.
10 comments:
That sign is hilarious. We need something like that at Seven Peaks only in the context of certain bathing suits!
I love it! I wish we had something like that in reference to the really short shorts/skirts and tight pants. Yeesh.
That is so funny! I would have thought it was about underwear too! Hee hee.
Oh yes. There are definite see-too-much-skin issues we endure here in AZ.
It's so funny how different our customs are there compared to America. You would definitely never see that here :)
Hilarious! Love that you took a photo of it. We went to the pool today and definitely the sign was needed!
I noticed that sign when I first looked through your Europe photos and got a laugh out of it!
that is funny!
I can't wait to hear more!
no explanation needed ( : cracks me up!
Andrew needs a sign like that in the hallway.
Post a Comment