
Aug 2007
It's hard to look at this photo of my sweet little Megan and think she came up to me yesterday and said, "mom, my poo smells horrible!" I nearly lost it. Or the little one who ran from house to house while trick-or-treating yelling, "Happy Halloween!" Or when I asked her to show me where something was down stairs she said, "mom I just don't want to."But I do see the little girl who wedged herself between Adam and I and said, "mom, love me too" or "I just want you". She is wild and crazy and speaks at one volume, loud, but she is tender, loving, and so delightful. She makes me life that much sweeter.
8 comments:
Love. This.
Megan is such a character, and all of these quotes from her show how funny and sweet she is.
Beautiful picture of Megan. I love your new banner.
Oh the things they say. I want to remember it all forever.
The hydrangea pic in your banner is beautiful!
Oh that picture of her is priceless. Some days I want Mya to stay little like this, then others I am counting down the time when she will be through it. It is bittersweet.
beautiful picture, beautiful girl!
aww,i love this amy. and i love the picture. the tones are so pretty. i love that you captured a subdued expression of hers. she is beautiful.
Beautiful Photograph. Love it!
Post a Comment