amy - we did this a lot in TN. we did monogrammed glasses and water pitchers - thanks for bringing this back to mind. it looks great. it gives those glasses at the $ store a whole new meaning, which i swear are the same ones they have at pottery barn!
17 comments:
That looks great. I am glad you gave it a try!
You're just awesome, AFM!!!
I love your new latest thing! Very cool. Was it easy? Possible Christmas gifts?
can you share your creative process?
this looks fabulous!
Fabulous! I've been wondering what you were doing with glass etching. Was it easy to do?
looks great, I learned etching in high school, it was so fun.
So nice- is that your first one? Something I have always wanted to learn and someday will. Any chance you are going to want to teach how to do it?
amy - we did this a lot in TN. we did monogrammed glasses and water pitchers - thanks for bringing this back to mind.
it looks great.
it gives those glasses at the $ store a whole new meaning, which i swear are the same ones they have at pottery barn!
You are so crazy creative! I want your talents. You're amazing.
That's so cool!
Oh my word, that is adorable! I couldn't fathom what you were doing with glass etching -- I should have known it would be way cool.
I don't know one thing about glass etching.
Hey, did you ever get a dog?
Looks great. How did you do it?
I love that you are able to wake up, have a creative thought, then DO IT! Looks great!
Julie, nope never did get the dog.
I will write something up about the etching. It's super easy.
Amy - I love the etching, and your font and initials are recognizable - like a brand nsame for you! afm. Love it!
very cool. and i agree with rebecca about the brand name. also very cool that you have one of those...a brand name that is.
Post a Comment