I guess the photos show what pace I'm at today.

I'm lying in bed enjoying my new past time, reading, which led to thinking. I have a project brewing in my head that deals with my word for the year. I'm five days behind, but hey I'm ok with that as long as I get started. I love it when inspirations strikes. I'll share once I'm up and going.
Happy Saturday :)
6 comments:
I love Saturdays like this too and have had one myself which has involved blogging, reading, dozing and phone talking so far. I don't have any genius projects in mind though dang it.
I'm excited to hear about your project!
Oh, a project. I can't wait to see it! My Saturday was full of laying on the couch in the morning with a Unisom hangover, taking a nice long, hot bath, and then drugging myself up so I could go out to run some errands. Actually, it wasn't that bad--I got a few little catnaps on the couch.
I miss Saturdays like that- and yesterday was begging to be spent that way. I love when inspiration strikes!
I WISH I could have a Saturday like that!! It sounds heavenly.
Can't wait to see your new project.
I must admit I am jealous of this post. I wish I had a saturday like that in recent memory. I am so happy for you, that you were able to enjoy a laid back day. I hope there are many yet in store for you, and me.
Post a Comment