
I came home last night around 9pm from young womans with a full heart for one reason or another and Adam, in his half asleep stupor, laid with me and talked me down. You see he has this way of calming me, of bringing me back to reality to focus on the things that truly matter in this life. Not to mention his utter selflessness which he showed last night by spend those moments with me where he could have been in a deep beautiful slumber.
Some say we are an odd match. I say we are the perfect match constantly complimenting each other as we strive to become what we dream. If I have ever been given a gift, he is it. I thank God he came into my life and that together we are finding our way.
So today while he, we, celebrate another year of his life I tell him once again that he is everything to me and all I ever need and want.
Happy Birthday love! May this year be better than the last.
12 comments:
Happy Birthday to your man. I'm so glad you complement each other so well. I hope you both have a fabulous day celebrating together.
I am so happy for you to have this special relationship in your life. I agree, I think you both completely compliment each other. happy birthday Adam!
I hope you all have a wonderful day together.
Your relationship is so great- I think you compliment each other so well! Happy Birthday to your guy- hope the day is as great as you two are.
You are definitely a lucky girl to be married to him! He's the best. Happy Birthday Adam!!!
Hey what a beautiful sentiment. You two do have a special bond and it is worth cultivating it. He sounds sooo sweet and so over the top compared to a lot of other men. Cheers!
thanks Smamy, I delight in our lovely incongruousness...am
Happy Birthday to your Adam! Love that picture of the two of you.
Happy Birthday to your husband. Hope you had a great day celebrating.
Happy Birthday Adam. Great post Amy. I love that you know you are loved by him and that you match perfectly. Priceless.
happy birthday to adam. the two of you really are great together. great picture.
Gorgeous picture!
"I say we are the perfect match constantly complimenting each other as we strive to become what we dream."
Perfect. I have this too. :)
Lovely photo and lovely sentiment. I think we all love what you have together!
Post a Comment