Monday, March 17, 2008

weekend photos




While the snow rests on the grass outside we tried to think of spring, Easter, by decorating eggs. It worked for a moment.

And one more photo I don't want to leave out.


I was busy working on the program for Bella's baptism coming up when Megan came in, sat next to me, asked me to turn on Since You've Been Gone and then requested I stop looking at her. I quickly realized why and exited my studio to grab my camera. I knew I had one chance to get her in action before she saw my plan and stopped. I know not the best, man I wish my computer screen hadn't been on, but I successfully got her singing her heart out and that's all I wanted....to capture a little bit more of who she is. The more time passes and I watch her come into her own I realize just how similar the two of us are. I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. Hmm? I guess only time will tell.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the captures, and I don't think M growing to be like you could EVER be a bad thing. You are such an inspiration to me. ;)

Crystalyn said...

that's awesome amy! go megan! you guys are on it with the eggs. i was just debating this morning whether or not i can go this easter without decorating them. probably not.

Robyn said...

That photo of Megan is classic, I love it! I think it's adorable that she takes after you. If she starts saying "Yeah Baby!" and doing the Cabbage Patch Dance we might have a problem. Ha :-)

Thanks for the clothes you sent home with Jared the other day. Ashley was SOOOO excited, I can't even tell you. She kept saying "Bella" in this matter-of-fact, know it all way, despite the fact that we said they were from Megan. She loves them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So on the ball with the egg thing! And I love that pic of Megan, what a cutie.

Jill said...

I love the colorful bowls you guys used to dye your eggs in, they're so picturesque.

Megan is such a character and has been from the beginning. I love this about her.

michelle said...

It's so great when you can capture a moment like that -- so funny.

Amy said...

I actually kind of like the computer on in the background. It makes it look (well her head at least) like she's in front of a screen on a stage.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...