Friday, December 05, 2008

megan's caroling

Although I am not a fan of the act of caroling (I get so embarrassed to watch people sing to me and equally embarrassed singing and watching people attempt to be excited about me singing to them without an invitation) this picture is helping to change my mind.


[by megan age 4, click photo to enlarge]

4 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe a 4-year-old drew that! Art must definitely run in your family. The little faces on those carolers are darling.

Lucy said...

Are you a little bit nervous and excited about how talented Megan is? Holy cow. I can't believe she did that. My eight year old can't draw that well. But neither can his mother. Or his father. Megan has some great genes:)

Natasha said...

Amy, this would make a fabulous Christmas card! Until last year I always used one of Luci's Christmas drawings as our family Christmas card. This is fabulous and I can't believe the detail!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I was thinking Tess or Bella drew that! She has crazy skills Amy!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...