
I'm not the biggest fan of snow, but I have to tell you, I do love a good snow storm when you don't have to leave your home. Since I'm still feeling less than myself I'm here to stay drinking a hot cup of cocoa and a good book (I just started A Town Like Alice). I'm also happy about the snow because it's December after all and it hasn't snowed since October. Unheard of. My kids were outside Saturday playing without jackets on. Crazy. I'm definitely ready for it to start looking/feeling more like Christmas when I walk out my door.
4 comments:
We have had flurries down here, nothing really sticking like you!
It doesn't feel like Christmas at all to me and it makes me sad! I am not one for snow, but I dare say not having it has something to do with this mood. Love your pictures.
I'm excited to get some snow. It just doesn't feel like Christmas time without it.
I love the snow! I know you get more than us where you are and I am jealous. If it's going to be this cold it may as well be snowy and white, that's my opinion!
We only got some flurries here, there is nothing left.
I'd be all for snow if I never had to leave the house. Of course, now that's not really a quandry for me any more. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment